Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RHF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Honouring time at Bollywood - RHF news network

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roopal
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Honouring time at Bollywood - RHF news network   Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:26 am

Honouring time at Bollywood
RHF new network l authors Ayesha & Roopal l 11th Jan 2014

The nomination list for Screen awards 2014 is out and the Filmfare 2014 too are not far behind followed by the Star guild awards. It is the festive time of bollywood where in the actors are awarded for their commendable performances for the movies of 2013. Speculations and predictions are already out and opinions are put forth and it seems our members at RHF are not happy with the nomination list of the Screen awards. "I was amazed to see no nominations for Table No 21. The film was the year's first hit and well appreciated by viewers and even the BO collection was quite a decent one. I may not know on what parameters one judges a film to get a nomination in these awards but as a movie-watcher i feel that film deserved atleast a single nomination.  It had a decent star cast with quite a logical & sensible concept. The music too was quite good still its been over looked which is really sad. These awards are recognition for an actor for all the hard work they put in so we can atleast expect deserving nominations" said Roopal, an ardent Rajeev Khandelwal fan. The moderator of RHF, Nivedita too had the same views, "Rajeev's movies are always appreciated by the critics and does fairly well at the BO too but often fails to get into nominations. Same happened with Aamir & now with Table no 21 its the same case. No expectations from any awards this year too' commented Nivedita Garg. 

"Screen Award is the only award show which i look forward to see the nominations,atleast they have been fair with the nominations&winners earlier.But this year they have messed it up.I am not saying this only because TN21 but such nominations were not so expected!Ranbir is in critics choice list but no ranveer wohhha Lootera was thoroughly acclaimed by the critics. I was expecting to see Paresh Rawal's name in the supporting actor category alongwith TN21 in best story category but what can i do or say more? 
Rest of the award shows favour commercial hits mainly so not looking forward to any of them". commented Mona, moderator of RHF. 

Besides these members there are more same reactions from several members of RHF. To have some more reactions on these nominations we took reactions of members from various bollywood sites. Here are some of the reactions.

"Is this public nomination or only a handful of some jury members will decide?"

"Deserving nominations"

"Some deserving nominations there but some just not fair ones"

Those were some mixed reactions on the year's first nomination list. More to come as the festive award season has just started. As for RHF, members are quite disappointed by no nomination for Table No 21 which they feel was a deserving one. 
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Site Admin

Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Honouring time at Bollywood - RHF news network   Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:47 am

Great effort by you both. Love the way you always make sure to write about what Rajeevianz say and what are their opinions. Kind of thinking to have this as a regular column  happy
+5 bonus points added to both of your profiles.
Back to top Go down
lavina_k

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Honouring time at Bollywood - RHF news network   Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:59 pm

you guys spoke our hearts out there! I think we can have more than one column to get a complete overview of the forum activities. Superb one there guys!! big hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honouring time at Bollywood - RHF news network   

Back to top Go down

Honouring time at Bollywood - RHF news network
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Fan World :: Chat Club :: : : -RHF News Bulletin- : :-
Jump to: