Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RHF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

love the new promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kehkasha
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: love the new promo   Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:29 am

The new promo of Reporters was a bang on! Rajeev was fantastic as always perfect for the role. Flawless and so confident in his character.
Loved the second promo and after that so called controversy this promo was more terrific. Love it completely.
Back to top Go down
Mona
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 5343

PostSubject: Re: love the new promo   Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:22 am

Yeah!That was a power packed promo.

I  could not stop my laughter when had seen it for the first.Such a rocking promo,which actually became an instant hit!

The channel could have shown this promo with some cuts having coming soon caption in it to build curiosity among the viewers.Then after a couple of days they should have shown it full but whatever,there was  no need to do such a stupid act just to trend & create unwanted hype! thumbs down

Coming back to this promo. Both the actors did great job,the crew as well. surprise laughing
Kritika & her shocking expressions were perfect,appeared natural.
And Rajeev awwwh i actually was just drooling over his look,style & attitude to such an extent that i did not notice him wearing two costumes in it. It seems he has worked on his appearance. What stands out while watching Rajeev is his screen presence,couldn't take my eyes off him.

Woww maza aagaya. day dreaming day dreaming
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Site Admin

Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: love the new promo   Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:13 pm

The promo was really a hit! The first one sees it goes wow! thats something interesting.
The promos have created the right buzz and now i hope the show does really well for it looks so awesome
Back to top Go down
pallaviiS
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: love the new promo   Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:18 pm

day dreaming 2nd promo toooo much dhamakedar Reporters promo love u kaya I mean kabir ananya "kaya "

Loved it diyamic
Back to top Go down
pallaviiS
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: love the new promo   Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:22 pm

2nd promo toooo much dhamakedar Reporters promo love u kaya I mean kabir ananya "kaya "
Loved it diyamic
Back to top Go down
Sanghamitra
Group- Rajeevianz

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: love the new promo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:28 am

All the promos are too catchy. Glued to screen since morning love struck love struck love struck
Back to top Go down
Aarchi
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: love the new promo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:47 pm

It is the best promo that I have seen since long. Its very refreshing and powerful. Different from the usual emotional crap that we see on TV. Couldn't take my eyes off Rajeev. He is amazing as the senior witty reporter.
Back to top Go down
Iha
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: love the new promo   Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:40 am

Naya promo bahut hi acha hai khaskar ke rajeev ki entry. Kritika and Rajeev ki couple bhi bahut achi lag rahi hai. Main kritikka ki fan Kitni Mohobbat hai se hu and mujhe bahut khushi ki dono sath a rahe hai.
Back to top Go down
Pushti
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: love the new promo   Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:45 am

Promos are great and so different from the usual stuff that we watch on television. No rona dhona No shadi karo puran. This show reflects the new age media. Really happy that Rajeev chose this show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: love the new promo   

Back to top Go down

love the new promo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Khandelwal :: TELEVISION :: ll-SHOWS-ll :: REPORTERS-
Jump to: