Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RHF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Episode-7 Reviews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kehkasha
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Episode-7 Reviews   Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 pm

Kabir chaa gaya!!! Yes Kabir was wow wow and simply wow! The other side of Kabir is so so realistic and loved it. He playing with those kids and giving out school books to them it was so sweet. Im sure all rajeevianz would have gone awwwwwwhhh!!! watching that one scene. 
Trilok (hope i've got the name right) asks Kabir about some didi he use to come along with. Hmmm koi toh past hai yaha. Has to be someone close to Kabir. So this means we will see another character in Kabir's life. 
Ananya was just too good. Her resignation was approved by Kabir and she was so upset that she went on hogging all the food she had. Lol!! Kritika is just awesome as Ananya. But the reporter in her was waken n shaken by those taporis on whom Ananya threw that hot hot tea...whoa! Brave girl must say. And Rony being her good friend simply records the whole incident and shows it to all his colleages in offive. And what luck! Who else than Kabir saw the video and impressed by Ananya's act he asks Rony to air it on the channel. Love him for that.

Best part was when Rony asks Kabir who he knew it was Ananya in the video and Kabir playfully raises his hand showing off his wrist was so so so wow! Typical Kabir.. Ananya saw this and she was happy or rather amazed on her Kabir sir's reaction. Who would believe that Kabir actually notices Ananya in such a manner.

I loved the episode and KaYa's chemistry is simply superb. They are now being my favorite couple onscreen. 

My ratings for todays episode- 4/5
Back to top Go down
ket19
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Episode-7 Reviews   Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:08 am

Today's episode was very good.Loved the Kabir's scene with the kids! Actually I loved all the scenes of Kabir.
 Ananya and Kabir scenes were also cute.
 Loved the message of the Kabir at the end of the episode i.e."Challenge Yourself".
 RK you are just fantastic in each episode.
Back to top Go down
me_jessica
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Episode-7 Reviews   Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:05 am

Been following this series since two days back. Thanks to this forum for providing with all the videos. 
So far this show is intelligently made and has the components of holding the audiences. Quite entertaining! The concept is new to the Indian audience and its doing well. Had read that the show is an adaptation of the famous 'Newsroom' but glad its not. Its very much an original simple story beautifully shot. The characters are quite real, the sets are pretty awesome. So like the real studios and nothing over the top. 

The show has garnered all the attention and so has the protagonists. Special mention to the lead actor Rajeev Khandelwal. Mighty impressed with this actor. I've have seen his work but in this show he looked different to me. His characters are always different and same is with Kabir Sharma. His attitude, body language and his entire persona has uplifted Kabir's character. So far the episodes are quite interesting and with each episode the viewers are left with the feel of wanting a little more. 

Kritika is doing well as Ananya and its a pleasure to watch such beautiful faces. Rajeev and Kritika look good together and as the story is proceeding their chemistry is getting better and better. I am very much impressed with their looks in the show. Rajeev looks magical. Each time I see his film or any new show he looks so much wow. His looks are something that viewers are glued their tv sets without realising whats happening in the show. But the show is pretty awesome and me being an admirer of his work will definitely follow this show. I request RHF to help us keep an update about the show by uploading videos regularly. 

Coming to reviews on today's episode so I'm so in love with Kabir. He is this big star in his profession but the very next moment we've been shown his other side. A person who is sweet, who loves kids and has something more to his life which we the viewers aren't aware of. Waiting to know more about him.
Ananya, this poor girl has created mess for herself by actually resigning from her job. Now she wants her job back desperately but Kabir is playing smartly by pushing her to prove herself. Ananya will surely come up with something big. The last scene about the bracelets was fun. Quite liked it.
The most amusing character to me till now is this Mr Khalid. He talks in riddles and some wague funny lines but is in complete awe of Kabir. lol! I think we all are :)

Great episode. Enjoyed watching it. 
Ratings: 4/5
Back to top Go down
deepika-bajaj

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Episode-7 Reviews   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:33 am

Loving the KaYa moments. So much fun!! The epi was really awesome! The and scene where Kabir knows about the girl in the video is Ananya and the way he tells Rony about it was sooooo cute. I'd be one cloud 9 had I been on Ananya's place. She's happy as well but now she will have to sweat it out to get her job back. 

Ratings: 4/5
Back to top Go down
Roopal
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Episode-7 Reviews   Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:16 pm

@me_jessica wrote:
Been following this series since two days back. Thanks to this forum for providing with all the videos. 
So far this show is intelligently made and has the components of holding the audiences. Quite entertaining! The concept is new to the Indian audience and its doing well. Had read that the show is an adaptation of the famous 'Newsroom' but glad its not. Its very much an original simple story beautifully shot. The characters are quite real, the sets are pretty awesome. So like the real studios and nothing over the top. 

The show has garnered all the attention and so has the protagonists. Special mention to the lead actor Rajeev Khandelwal. Mighty impressed with this actor. I've have seen his work but in this show he looked different to me. His characters are always different and same is with Kabir Sharma. His attitude, body language and his entire persona has uplifted Kabir's character. So far the episodes are quite interesting and with each episode the viewers are left with the feel of wanting a little more. 
So agree with you on this. The comparision to other American shows was just a hype. Reporters is very much original and me as RK fan is enjoying watching him. Rajeev was so right about his character as he said Kabir has his own style his own charm and is not imitating any other journo. Loving him more now love struck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode-7 Reviews   

Back to top Go down

Episode-7 Reviews
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Khandelwal :: TELEVISION :: ll-SHOWS-ll :: REPORTERS-
Jump to: