Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RHF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Mona

-Farheen-

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Episode-8 Reviews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayesha.seth
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Episode-8 Reviews    Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:50 am

Short recap on episode-8
Ananya tries convincing Kabir to get back her job to which Kabir denies asking her to prove herself for the job. Ananya accepts the challenge. Ananya's brother Armaan asks Ananya to help his friend as his friend was a victim of the internal politics of some cricket board and was not selected in the team inspite of being a good player. 
Ananya decides to carry on a sting operation on this selector as he was about to come to KKN for some live show wherein he was suppose to give the names of all the selected players. With help of her office collegues and friends she manages to bug the room in which that selector was too meet n greet. In this game of hide n seek Ananya very smartly plays her cards without Kabir knowing anything about this. 

Reviews:
The episode was nice but wish we could get to see more of Kabir. Ananya is doing her best to get back her job but a sting operation in KKN? Now that was something so not expected from her. But poor girl its the question of her job and the a challenge that too by Kabir, she had to do this. But not sure where and how she will land up in. Kabir is unaware about her so called plans and wonder what wil his reaction be to all this. I pray that selector better be a bad man so that our bubbly Ananya passes out with flying colors in this test. 
And what was Mr Manav upto? He comes with a blank paper pretending to be his resignation letter? Poor Malvika is actually dating this guy? And he really wants to be the editor-in-chief of KKN? He definitely needs to try harder to atleast got notice now. 

Sad to see only 2 scenes of Kabir. That 'jaane se pehle' at the end of every episode is quite interesting. Something different and Rajeev does it perfectly! 

Ratings for this episode: 3.5/5
Back to top Go down
ket19
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Episode-8 Reviews    Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:28 pm

Yes you are absolutely right! Episode was good but there were only few scenes of Kabir but still serial is getting very interesting day by day!
Loving the Kabir's quotes in the end of each episode! Now waiting for Monday!
Back to top Go down
AfreenRajeev
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Episode-8 Reviews    Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:47 pm

yes rajeev bahot ache lag rahe..
Back to top Go down
Chitra
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Episode-8 Reviews    Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Yesterday's episode was little boring. Rajeev was shown only for 1-2 scenes so didnt like it. I watch it only for Rajeev as only he is so good in the show
Back to top Go down
Roopal
Group- RKian

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Episode-8 Reviews    Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Agreed! the episode was a bit boring with very little scenes of Kabir aka Rajeev. I guess that is not because of the anything but only because that we are so use to seeing RK and only RK (which is quite obvious with rajeevianz). I'm not clear as to what is Ananya upto with her sting operation so i'll wait for the next episode to comment on that. This episode was not interesting neither it kept me glued to the screen. Me sure something unexpected will happen and we'll be left stunned. Although the precap was interesting as the way Ananya goes on with her sad story of how an exploited employee to Kabir..loll!! Just waiting to see Kabir's reation. 

Ratings: 2.5/5
Back to top Go down
Sanghamitra
Group- Rajeevianz

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Episode-8 Reviews    Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:26 pm

Another Power packed Episode. I have actually started liking Ananya. Her enthu is amazing.  Best is the way Kabir is pushing her to get her job back. Its clear that he is doing is purposefully so that Ananya can explore her ability. Waiting for the time when he will actually take her in his team. It will be so interesting to them working together. 

In few scenes the story gets confusing specially when Ananys plans the sting operation. But guess will have to wait till Monday to see what,s cooking up in her mind. The pre-cap has made the weekend longer. The look of Kabir's face when ANanya tell him her Garib reporter story was like stop it I know you are upto something winking winking winking

My rating- 3.5/5
Back to top Go down
nainad
RKvists

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Episode-8 Reviews    Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:11 pm

Great episode love struck love struck The show is getting more and more interesting.. But being a hardcore Rajeev fan I missed Kabir's scenes today.  blushing blushing
What I like the most about this show is that the director has taken care of each and every small details so its really hard to find any silly mistakes. All the actor are oding great but somehow at time I feel Ananya a bit over the top. She is taking toomuch of efforts for this role that she ends up being childish, she needs to tone down a bit to be more convincing in her role. 

Kabir is getting one after another surprize by  the reporters of KKN, I wonder why is the trp of the channel so down if they have such talented reporters who have such amazing sources for news. Guess its all about the leadership. high five

ratings- 3.5/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode-8 Reviews    

Back to top Go down

Episode-8 Reviews
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Khandelwal :: TELEVISION :: ll-SHOWS-ll :: REPORTERS-
Jump to: