Register in to know all about the Hearthrob Rajeev Khandelwal and be a part of RHF - a place where Rajeevianz reside :)

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Mona

simmypanicker

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Rajeev Khandelwal sings at 'Fever' music launch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanghamitra
Group- Rajeevianz

Number of posts : 882

PostSubject: Rajeev Khandelwal sings at 'Fever' music launch   Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:02 pm

By: IANS | Mumbai | Published:June 25, 2016 1:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rajeev Khandelwal sang a few lines of a song of his upcoming thriller Fever at the film’s music launch on Friday (June 24).

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal sang a few lines of a song of his upcoming thriller Fever at the film’s music launch here.
“I am so happy about the response we are getting… People are loving the songs. I am sure this album will be remembered for long as this is for keeps. There are beautiful songs in it. All the singers and music composers have taken our film a few notches higher,” Rajeev said on Friday (June 24).
Rajeev rendered a few lines of the song Mile ho tum along with its singer-composer Tony Kakkar.

Rajeev Khandelwal sang a few lines of a song of his upcoming thriller Fever at the film’s music launch on Friday (June 24).
Actor Rajeev Khandelwal sang a few lines of a song of his upcoming thriller Fever at the film’s music launch here.
“I am so happy about the response we are getting… People are loving the songs. I am sure this album will be remembered for long as this is for keeps. There are beautiful songs in it. All the singers and music composers have taken our film a few notches higher,” Rajeev said on Friday (June 24).
Rajeev rendered a few lines of the song Mile ho tum along with its singer-composer Tony Kakkar.

The actor also said that popular singer Arijit Singh was supposed to attend the event, but couldn’t make it. However, the film’s makers gave the audience a dekko at Arijit’s song Besambhle.
Tony’s sister Sonu Kakkar sang the songs Khaara khaara and Kya kasak at the event, where Neha Kakkar also sang a version of Mile ho tum.

Pareshaan singer Shalmali Kholghade also performed to her song Mujhme kabhi from the film.
The film’s director Rajeev Jhaveri said: “We worked very hard on the music. We have come up with 14 tracks in a suspense film and there are some beautiful tracks. Everyone has sung so well. I hope you really enjoy the film well as the music.”
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rajeev Khandelwal :: MOVIES :: ll * SUBFORUMS * ll :: FEVER-
Jump to: